Monday, November 15, 2010

Random Thoughts and Funny Conversations

Have you ever just had random thoughts that you were like "how did my mind come up with this out of nowhere"? I have a lot. That is actually how most of my videos come up. I will just be sitting there and BOOM!!! random thought that leads me to a video idea. Or just random conversations that you have no idea how they start but then you keep talking about it for a long time then it turns into something weird. Those happen a lot when I'm at lunch with my friends we just come up with the most random stuff and it leads to a non-stop conversation.
Like a few days ago we saw some people hula hooping and we started a thing about random stuff being manlier than that.
Example "Thats manlier than picking daisies with your mom on a lazy Sunday afternoon"
Weird right?

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment